At Gifford Family Dentistry, we understand that your smile is important to your lifestyle, your career, and your self-esteem, and that when you’re unhappy with your appearance, it can affect your daily life. Today there’s no reason to just live with it because you’re worried it’s going to mean an expensive makeover. In fact, we can create veneers in Portland out of beautiful porcelain – a much more affordable options that using cosmetic crowns to cover your whole tooth. Camouflaging your smile flaws is so much easier than you may think.
Here are some of the imperfections that porcelain veneers can help you disguise…
- chips or cracks in your teeth enamel (though in some cases a crown may be better for your unique smile concern)
- conspicuous unattractive stains that teeth whitening can’t remove
- slight but noticeable gaps between your teeth that make you feel self-conscious
- teeth that need re-shaping and re-proportioning
- slightly crooked teeth when braces are not an option for you.
Dental veneers can be applied in as few as two visits – and only require slight etching of your teeth so they bond well.
So, if you’d like to improve any of these issues with your own teeth, please give us call. Dental veneers in Portland may be the perfect solution for you and your smile!
Yours in excellent dental health,
Dr. Todd Gifford, your Family & Cosmetic Dentist in Portland